- 2 tb-sp Butter
- Knorr Chicken or Fish Broth Cube
- 2 tb-sp Garlic (minced)
- 4 tb-sp Onion (sliced)
- 4 tb-sp Celery (sliced)
- 4 tb-sp Bell Pepper (sliced)
- ¼ kg Squid (cleaned & sliced into rings)
- ¼ kg Shrimp (peeled)
- ½ kg Fish Fillet (sliced)
- ½ kg Mussels (removed from shell)
- 3 tb-sp Tuna Spread
- So everything is really ready to eat.
- Sauté vegetables in butter.
- The Add seafood.
- Add Knorr Chicken or Fish Broth Cube and half a cup of water.
- Continue cooking on high fire until all seafood pieces are completely cooked.
- Turn heat off and gently toss in Tuna Spread.
- This is how it was break down and it did taste good, everybody there loves it.
- Try it on your gatherings or even for family dinner, I am sure you will all enjoy it.
For others, they don’t peel the shrimp or remove the mussels shell, but for this one it was removed and peeled.